La Casa Azul Bookstore is a few months away from opening in East Harlem and we are excited to announce that we will be selling used books!
The bookstore needs your help to stock up the shelves for the initial store inventory.
If you are interested in donating books, please take a moment to read our used book guidelines and stop by the store this Sunday February 19 to drop off books.
We will carry many different types of books (poetry, general fiction, history, biography, cooking, children's and more) BUT we will specialize in books by and about Latino culture (sorry, no Nicholas Sparks).
Books we cannot accept:
- Books that are damaged or missing covers
- Books with writing, highlighting, or other markings
- Hardcover books that are missing their dust jackets
- Former library books (cellophane jacket wrapping or dewey decimal stickers)
- Magazines, catalogs, encyclopedias, textbooks, computer/software manuals, galleys or travel books
Book drop-off day
Sunday February 19, 2012
12:00pm - 5:00pm
La Casa Azul Bookstore
143 E. 103rd Street (between Lexington & Park Ave.)
New York, NY 10029
Transportation: 6 train to 103rd St.
Read about the campaign on NY Remezcla
If you don't want to lug the books back home you don't have to. We will donate the books we don't accept to Housing Works.