La Casa Azul Bookstore is seeking volunteers to assist with our Fall events: El Festival de la Palabra, Dia de los Muertos, Author Day... just to name a few!
Volunteers will be given the opportunity to work with a lively, creative team and meet a wide variety of visiting authors and guests.
|Rita Moreno vists La Casa Azul Bookstore!|
Volunteers will have the unique opportunity to have direct contact with the general public while affecting change, excitement, and lasting memories in their community! Qualifications include strong communication skills, an outgoing personality, and an infectious passion for the written word.
- 4-8 hours a week (between 10am – 9pm)
- 3 - 6 month commitment preferred
- Our need for bookstore volunteers is based on the on-site/off-site event schedule.
If you are interested in being a volunteer - assisting with events or other activities, please submit the following information:
- Answer to question: Why are you interested in volunteering at La Casa Azul Bookstore? Include any special skills that might be helpful (event planning experience, photographer, storyteller). Response should only be 1 page in length.
- Schedule information (days/hours available from Tuesday – Sunday between the hours of 10am – 9pm)
Though we are never at a loss for something to read, we can't wait to read your application!
ALL materials must be received by: Sunday, October 19 at 10:00pm, via email.
Subject line: Bookstore ambassador (+ your name)