Wednesday, September 14, 2011

DAY 1 -- 40K in 40 Days campaign


DAY 1 -- 40K in 40 Days campaign


I thought it would be up all night thinking about the campaign launch, ‘did I proof read the website text, blog text, newsletter text and media release text enough?’, ‘did I miss anything?’, ‘what if something goes wrong and the blog/website/newsletter don’t work?’ – in the end I knew that I had done all I could to make sure that the launch would go off without a hitch.


I woke up to my first pledge – I couldn’t help but smile, I knew then that all had gone well – and that we were live.

Today’s grand total: $714!


Founder’s Circle members: 
Mary Ellen Sanger

Veronica Comstock
Julie Pycior
Cati de los Rios
Mercedes Lebron
Anjanette Delgado
Karina Robles
Barbara Alpert
Emmanuel Vonarx
Edwin Mayorga

Thank you, 
Lady Libros

No comments:

Post a Comment