Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Welcome to Lucha Libros! 
If you are reading this, you know about the '40K in 40 days' campaign. If we raise 40K by October 24th, a generous supporter and strong believer in the bookstore's mission will match the amount - dollar for dollar! 
Isn't it awesome?! That means we will be one step closer to opening a real, physical, storefront in El Barrio! 
  
I want to take advantage of my very first post (ever!) to thank everyone who has supported me and La Casa Azul since it launched as an online store in 2008:  authors who have participated in festivals, book clubs and signings, customers who have purchased books online and at events, schools and organizations who have hosted me as I traveled the city with books in tow. 

To friends, family and fellow book lovers who has encouraged me, cheered me on and told me to keep going - I would not be here now, in this moment, with this amazing opportunity if it weren't for your support.


LET'S DO THIS!
Let's raise the 40K!   
Let's open La Casa Azul Bookstore in East Harlem!  

P'alante!
Aurora Anaya-Cerda
Lady Libros




No comments:

Post a Comment