Friday, November 25, 2011

Part 1 of campaign incentives: Got Libros? T-shirts


I hope you had a great Thanksgiving and that you are enjoying this holiday weekend. 

I am taking advantage of my mini vacation from work to catch up on campaign duties. The first task at hand – order the ‘Got Libros?’ shirts for the Founder’s Circle members. If you contributed to the 40K in 40 days campaign at the PUBLISHER, AGENT, EDITOR, or AUTHOR level, you will be getting your “Got Libros?” shirt by December!

I am looking forward to sending out the shirts, a small thank you gift in comparison to your contribution.

Thank you!
Aurora Anaya-Cerda
La Casa Azul Bookstore

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I'm super happy for you!! I remember when you first started. Wishing you all the best!

    ~Monica

    ReplyDelete