Saturday, October 1, 2011

Live from Studio 7E


This week I had such an amazing and fun experience, I was interviewed by Lynda Baquero from NBC news about the 40Kin40days campaign!

I arrived to the studios early enough to take a stroll around Rockefeller Center. I felt like such a tourist, taking pictures of the plaza, of St. Patrick’s Cathedral and even of Magnolia’s Bakery – yup, definitely still a tourist in the city I now call home.

Once in the building, I was given a guest pass and told what floor to go to and within minutes Lynda was there to greet me. She took me to the newsroom where we spoke briefly about the campaign and soon I was all set up with a microphone and we were recording! 

The Visiones segment airs Saturday October 8th at 9:00am on NBC

Can't wait to see it! 


At NBC studios with Lynda Baquero

* * * *  * * * * 



110 people have contributed to the 40K in 40 days campaign! 

Mil gracias a tod@s! 



Newest Founder’s Circle members: 


Ada Mejia

Aidan Wong

Alejandra de Leon

Amber Qureshi

Andrew Laties

Beth Semaya

Charles Rice-Gonzalez

Dahlma Llanos Figueroa

Egli Alexandra Colon

Emily Cunningham

Emily Loose

Hector Peña Ramirez

Janine Macbeth

Jenny Bent

Julia Abrantes

Karen Dionne

Laura Pegram

Lauren Pabst

Marcela Landres

Perry Sheffield

Philip Rappaport

Randy Rand

Rebecca Rodriguez

Sara Stojkovic

Selene Santiago de Nasseri

Shanali Inchaustegui

Stephanie Griest

Susana Caceres

Toni Plummer

Valerie Turner

William Nericcio


No comments:

Post a Comment